Is sociology kind of an easier degree?

you dont need to lecture me about "nothing is easy, and you shouldnt just pick the easy option blah blah blah" lol i know that. but im just wondering out of all the degrees, in general is a sociology degree less heavy to study? im not an a* student. in my gcse's i got mostly b's and a couple of c's. i have a good memory, but im slightly worried im not good enough for university though.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It can be easy depending on how you study for it. I'll say yes it's an easier degree because it's mainly about things that has to do with society and people in general. Now if you don't keep up with your studies or study the right way then it can be hard to get that degree.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

It might be an easy degree, but then what??  What can you do jobwise with a sociology degree??  As a general rule, you decide on what you want to do in life, and then you get the education required for that job.   

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

3 years wasted with no job at the end of it.

Have you looked at job offers for this vanity degree.

• 2 months ago

You can count on yourself to figure it out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Depends on your aptitudes and interests. Most peopme find some subjects easier than others, and everything is easier if youre interested in it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.