Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 8 months ago

Opening a cool place but need help naming it!!!!! PLZ help I'm struggling!?

Hi so me and 2 friends bought a piece of land just outside a small city so we are super close to a busy st. But our land is nothing but trees. Our vision is to open up a unique hang out that offers food ( tacos for now ) , ( wine and beer in future) , hiking trails + wine , music , bands, and painting classes. But since its unique and has lots to offer we cant come up with a good name.

uncle ferns wine,dine and 69. and make sure it sells condoms and u got some tents. god bless uncle fern!!

Source(s): uncle fern

Too many different ideas to really be successful IMHO. 

Focus on one or two of these ideas.  

Good luck with the zoning...

• Kenny

No bed, no bath, no beyond .

You're going in too many directions at the same time. How are you going to have painting classes and drunk people listening to live music at the same time? Also, what about the liability issues of getting people drunk and sending them up hiking trails? 

Also, I would question how you're going to make money. With no liquor license you're basically offering all of these different things just to sell tacos. 

My advice is to focus on one thing and become good at it. Then add everything else later. 

• denise

The Outpost.

The Chillax.

The Kick back.

The 'Place'.

"The Gathering". 

Taco truck, let alone a real building - $50K and permits. Liquor license beer and wine only $10K. Licensing to hold events is more than you think, most likely. Insurance with 200 people drinking........How about Jayme's Folly?

I'd be more concerned with getting the building permits, insurance and a liquor license rather then a name for the place.😉

The Dream

- as in, I hope you can afford the insurance that is required to run this place

- and I hope you are able to get the permits from that are necessary.