Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What do I do. Please help?

My college sweetheart and I reconnected 5 weeks ago after 25 years apart. We met up and ended up having sex for the first time ever. I messaged him a few times but he didn't reply. I changed my whatsapp status to hidden and suddenly he blocked and deleted me everywhere.

He has been looking at my social media everyday since at least five times a day but still no contact. He has recently set up two fake accounts to talk to me to presumably find out what I am doing. Knowing he has done this I have lied and told both members that I am seeing a younger man.

He is now asking through one of the fake accounts whether I enjoyed having sex with the young man last night, how many times I orgasmed, whether there was foreplay, how big he is, how we met. I have left tonights conversation saying I am seeing him again tonight. He asked if I am dressing up for him. I said yes Basque and Stockings.

What is he doing. I love this man and he knows I like him because I told him so before he stopped replying to me. Why all the questions and creepy behaviours

Dump him if he’s a narcissist!

• Jill

He's just not that into you. Move on.

Fireball you are an evil ßitch