Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 8 months ago

Are you tired of being sorry for existing... And how do you learn to stop or train yourself to stop?

Ok so I have a lot of experience suffering thanks to 'narcissistic' people throughout my life.

Now I see patterns in my thought life: I seem to keep blaming and shaming myself for things out of my control.I am tired of continuously putting myself down for the way I naturally look/smell etc. I'm tired of feeling sorry for existing! 

My thoughts say that people dislike and disrespect me, and that it's because of things I have no control over - how convenient, because then i get to beat myself up as theres no way to change those things and they supposedly are what make others disrespect me.

Then i beat myself up about a laundry list of things i think are bad and causing others to supposedly dislike me. (And yeah i realize a lot of people are cruel and actually do actively dislike me, but even so, thats no reason to beat myself up over who i am. I cant control medical issues or how big my nose is).

• Chanel
    Favorite Answer

Don't get involved with negative people who are rude to you. They have a problem and that is why they try and pull somebody else down.

maybe you should get some help if you feel that way

go get therapy...with a good therapist (there are lots of bad ones out there) a GOOD therapist is a Godsend.

Because they chose to enter that which entered them (My institutional b0nks), juxtapositioning contrast of two things of places together - Yet they still remain.

It all Pans in the end

Great views through