Ray asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 8 months ago

What food would you avoid if you don't want to use the restroom often?

I intend to have one meal per day and I only want to crap once a day. What food do I avoid to achieve this?

For me it would be fresh fruits or veggies, or anything whole grain.

Do not eat food that upsets your stomach.

I had that figured out in a homeless shelter. But you look anorexic. Peanut bag, kale + apples. Buy a lot and eat/ chew when you're hungry. and have plenty of water

how often you poo often has nothing to do with what you eat but how your body digests foods.

I poop once a day, in the morning and eat 3 meals plus snacks..and probably too much food.

Thats my bodies rythm for pooping.

Others poop more often and even drinking coffee and set it off.

• denise

Cabbage soup???????

I think this should be that if you don't want to urinate too often you shouldn't drink too much

Coffee, beans, taco bell

Probably potato chips and fries because they ARE junk food and junk food does make you have diarrhea poops

Hi Ray! I don't suggest you only have one meal per day. Also, if you are experiencing some kind of pain that dissuades you from wanting to crap, then please see your medical professional.