Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 8 months ago

Don't professional wrestlers feel embarrassed being in their underwear in front of the world?

So many wrestlers wrestle in their underwear. In WWE or other wrestling companies. I always wondered why they were so comfortable wrestling in their underwear. I was like i'd never do that. And I am above that kind of thing. But these wrestlers, they clearly got no shame. What's wrong with them?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • adam
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

its not underware you mental midget those are tights. Skimpy though I agree. I would wear a singlet 

• 8 months ago

It's not embarrassing if you've got the body for it.

Kevin Owens for instance it would be pretty embarrassing lol but if your someone like Randy Orton I doubt he would be embarrassed, he is in great shape.

I think women would be embarrassed of wardrobe malfunctions, I recall a match with Miss Tessmacher im pretty sure you could see the outline of her bush I think that would be embarassing

• 8 months ago

No they don’t feel embarrassed in their underwear.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

GROW UP THEY ARE NOT IN THE UNDERWEAR GO BACK TO YOUR SANDBOX

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I would say no more embarrassed than Swimmers, Divers, Track and Field, Boxers,. Mixed Martial Arts Fighters and other Athletes who perform at events live in front of thousands of people on any given day. Have you ever watched any Sporting Events? Have you ever watched any Entertainment Events? You must live in a cave cut off from Civilization?

• 8 months ago

the money they make compensates for their clothing in the ring.

• Hector
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

I think obese sports entertainers like Otis Dozovic should wear shirts like the other obese sports entertainers like Kevin Owens

• 8 months ago

No. It's like swimwear at the beach. Flaunt what you got. 

• 8 months ago

They should just be glad they don’t have the problem Jason Derulo has, lol, they would probably get banned from tv

• 8 months ago

People with athletic bodies don't mind showing them off?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.