I wasted money on buying 3 or 4 non-cotton undies i can't wear from VS?

I realised they are irritating my female private part and i should have checked properly that they're 100 percent cotton or doesn't contain too much spandex.

I can't take them back cos the labels are off, what do i do?

And i don't like keeping things that i am not using. My VJ skin problems never go away permenently so there's no chance i can wear them with comfort.

Use them for cleaning your bathroom and throw them away. That's maybe 5 or 6 bucks. It wont put you in bankruptcy.

That's unfortunate, but there's not much you can do about it now. If any are still in the original wrappings you could donate them to a charity shop. Where I live they refuse to take used underwear even if it's been washed and ironed.

Live and learn.  Even if they had labels, can you return underwear to VS?

• Burgoo

what an unpleasant anecdote to begin the morning with

• Jerry

Can you wear them if you place a disposable panty shield between you and the non-cotton crotch of the panties? If there isn't a remedy, then you have to just accept that you made a costly mistake. 

• Sandy

just chalk it up to experience. you aren't going to get the money back. now you know not to buy VS undies.