Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

I have no life no purpose?

Hi there. I'm 29 yr old female. I have honestly lost my track in life big time. I don't have friends due to me just not going out much and not because I'm a bad friend. I understand the cause and effect of that issue. I need to get out the house for that to happen. I have never worked due to having mild learning difficulties of reading and counting. I went to special needs schools for it. I have been to college in my teens and early 20s. I did so many different courses to try and find my propose and nothing came of it :/ i have my own house but I'm on welfare and i get disability allowance. I've never traveled, never had a proper bf, only had sexual relationships in past. I can't go another year of this. Its the last year of my 20s and i just turned 29. I love music and playing guitar i do that as a hobby. I do rollerblading and swimming at the weekend. I find it really hard to find work within my interests range. I don't wanna self loathe because I'm love and value myself enough to never take the suicide route. But when i see everyone achieving things so easily and succeeding, I get extremely envious and bitter, like how did that happen? :/ I sleep most of my days away because there's honestly nothing to get up for or go anywhere. I know its time for a change. I really need help with bettering my life. Thanks for reading. 

Favorite Answer

Trust me, I am 31 years old and I NEVER thought in million years that I would be in my 30's without a career, marriage and a child. I always planned my career out. Last year I had to drop out of my dream program due to financial and health problems as well. Even though I see my friends working, having kids, having husbands they love, it's natural to become envious. But I read a quote saying comparison is the thief of joy. Don't let that steal your joy. I say focus on what your passion about like small things and be happy for better tomorrow.

• Who you like to purchase a pistol?

• Joe

Volunteer to help less fortunate people or animals. Become part of a group of giving, caring people. That's the way to start. Strive to become selfless. Everything else will fall into place.

I'm sorry you feel this way but I don't think I'm the most qualified person to advise you

• Mars Mission

You cared enough to leave an answer so thanks.

No one has a purpose, we exist because our parents had sèx. No reason for anyone to be alive, no one is important.

• Alfred

with your kind permission, young lady , you're  - still- young enough -to be my daughter.

enough and beyond enough for your words here  to shake and thrill my heart and soul.

life has a purpose once you find the right woman.  You work for them and go home to see them.  Family is the purpose of life.

Speak with a counselor,  but maybe you could make some cash teaching guitar.. that could be a road to feeling a sense of self- worth

• j153e

Counseling, therapy.

https://www.hopefortheheart.org

Chicken Soup for the Soul:  Think Positive, Live Happy;

For Couples Only;

Understanding Yourself by Mark Prophet.

The post office is hiring. After working 30 years you can retire with a nice pension and Social Security. During the 30 years you work, you can buy a home. You asked for help, now let someone help you.

• Tony1 month agoReport

it okay are people when are new, do you shown them arounder or not