How much money would i recieve if I were to sell my website?

I have a 2 month old website that i'm contemplating on selling. If I were to sell it how much money do you think I would recieve from doing so?

1st month:

revenue: $500

profit:0

2nd month:

revenue: $3500

profit: $600

These are just rough estimates so far. I'm selling it because something popped up and I no longer have time to manage it.

A rough ballpark guess on the intrinsic value, I'd put it at about 20-25000 just purely based on the 2nd month's profit and from a pure investment standpoint. 

However, there are so many unanswered variables that any buyer would be taking on an enormous amount of risk. Because of that, the market value is going to be much less. If we had 6 months to a year to look at we could get a more accurate estimate. So, realistically you'd be looking at a $1000-5000 market value assuming the buyer believed a $600 profit wasn't an aberration.  

There is a website called 'Value my site' or 'Site Value'  you can check the value of your site there.

Also on the Worth of Web...site

• Judy

basically nothing.

2 months record means something but not a lot. If you had a year of records you'd have much more serious chances.

Two months and $600 profit?    Zero dollars.

How many hours did you put in over two months to make that $600?   

And if you had spent that many hours flipping burgers how much would you have made?

"I no longer have time to manage it."   Something that earns you $600 in two months should be a very, very, very small time investment.   

It would be 0.00000000000000000000000001$

• Julian3 months agoReport

why if you don't mind me asking?