Is 31 too old to wear heart patterned sweaters?

I'm a 31 year old female and spotted a heart patterned sweater on eBay (pic below). I find it very cute and believes it matches my vintage/ hipster/ goth/ classic style.

I don't know if these sweaters wouldn't look age-appropiate for a woman in her 30s and people would think I'm trying too hard?

If not, then I'll buy it as a gift for myself. :]

Favorite Answer

I'm 35 and wear band tees, converse, and skinny jeans. No one cares a lick anymore. Age appropriate clothing is stupid and for people who feel like they HAVE TO fit in with society. Effing WHY? My beautiful mother is 61 and still rocks bikinis. My stepdad is 59 and still wears his old Van Halen tees from the 80's. So what??? You do you, girl :)

No, don’t be ridiculous. Just don’t wear it with a mini skirt!! 

Wear what YOU want to wear, don't let anyone tell you different. I think it looks perfectly okay, my sister is 32, and she wears shirts, with donuts, and confetti, haha. No one is judging anymore

No, not at all! It's never too old for that :)

No of course not 

No i think it’s cute!

You are never too old to wear anything :)

• kelvin

why care what others think or say

Kind of because it may not be able to fit a person who is 31-years old

Wear what you like.  This one might be inappropriate for your work office environment, though.