Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 months ago

is fortnite the best game in the world. is it better than women?

alright we have come to a conclusion  that fortnite is better than women 

now for the real question what is better fortnite or minecraft 

The fight royale gamemode was initially called "Yearning Games" and was utilized in Minecraft servers. Detesting this would show your predisposition towards Minecraft in view of being a Fortnite player, you need to consider the variables of the two games similarly, and the measure of individuals playing it's anything but a factor.

Are you dumb all the time or are just when you're on the internet? You can't compare an inanimate object to a human being. Although I am a huge gamer myself, it's just plain dumb to try to compare a irrelevant game to a human being. There's tons of games better than Fortnite and Minecraft. You should really get out there and explore better games than those two. I know you can do it if you really try!

It's Better then women ONLY IF YOUR A GAY Fudge Packer or Ball Licker.....

minecraft is better than all

Yeah!! It really is.

I've never played the game nor experienced what you're implying about women.

it's not you vidyagaymesexual!1111!!!!!! >:C

You may consider it better than women if you're gay. Otherwise, women are waaaay better

Considering that women aren't games, you can't compare them in terms of that.

• Rain

Fortnite is not the best game in the world anymore, Juan.