Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 weeks ago

Do you want to get married and/or have children?

1 week ago

I don't wanna get married, nor date a woman, but i want to have a female child. 

Y'know, to have a kid of your own you need to have sex with an adult, and it's something that i don't really do.

Anyways, if i NEEDED to get married or date an adult to have a kid, i would. But the easier way would be start dating a single mom.

But it's very likely i will try to have a kid in other ways, without having to go in an relationship or make love with a grown-up like: 

-Legal adoption

-Illegal adoption

-Black market 

• 1 week ago

hell yea :P i really wanna2

• 1 week ago

To be honest I couldn't care less about that

• 1 week ago

Too late.  I've been married for almost 40 years and have three children.  Glad I did.

• 1 week ago

been married before, don't want kids. they are just expensive pets.

yes someday when time comes😊

Got married in September, do not want children. Why should I ruin my life to conform to societal norms?

• roderick_young
      1 week agoReport

I have a different outlook, but upvoted because everyone is entitled to choose.

• Nicole

I wish but it won't happen

• amy1 week agoReport

F*ck the idiots that liked this answer 

No, but maybe that'll change if i ever meet someone worthy. Although i believe in the word companionship. I'm rooting for my ex fiance. I hope he finally find his happiness with someone he loves, and may God bless him with a beautiful family.

I dont want to get married but id love kids