Bonnie asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 7 months ago

My bf going to Thailand to see he grandad I’m scared he will cheat on me or find someone better or have a wife or go for sex any help?

It seems you know. Of course he is going to EASILY find some super hot girls, not Ladyboys unless he is into that. But he is coming back, I guess.  Only losers go there to get married. But he is going to get that dick worked. So since you know, just be better......or enjoy his trip away too. Life is short....

If you are not married you cannot complain. 

Its not cheating if you pay for it.

let him enjoy the beautiful ladyboys there

You should trust your bf, otherwise your relationship is instabil. 

Has he cheated on you before?  If not, it's highly unlikely he will now.  Life is too short for unwarranted jealousy. 

If he is going to visit family then it is unlikely he will do the sex tourism thing. 

My first wife was insanely (screaming, throwing things) jealous with zero justification.  I kept being told she would calm down once we were actually married. She didn't  I divorced her.  Thank God.  

Just because he's going to Thailand doesn't mean he's going over there for sex. However, as we all know, sex and STD's are widespread over there. I'd warn him to be careful and inform him nicely that if he brings any STD's home to you that it's all over as far as he's concerned. Otherwise, I'd relax and let him enjoy his reunion with his grandfather.

• Sandy

your insecurity and jealousy is driving him away. and when would he find time to do all the things you said?

I’ve been to Thailand twice because it’s dirt cheap and there’s a lot of really awesome scenic stuff. I never tried to have sex with any Thai women, although I hear it’s pretty easy to do so. A lot of them are transgenders, so make sure he’s aware he might be sleeping with a man.lol Disease is pretty bad too.