Anne asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 2 months ago

Thinking of visiting Bangkok, can you suggest famous tourist spots there? thanks :)?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You should definitely visit the Grand Palace, China Town, Wat Phra Chetuphon (Wat Pho) where you can see a really huge buddha! Don't forget Khaosan Road which is a tourist street with lots of food and shopping spots.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Don't stay in Bangkok it's just another City get down to Pattaya much more fun about 1 and a half hours in a taxi from Bangkok...Taxi fares there are cheap.

• 2 months ago

Bangkok is not full of major monuments that you run around just to lay eyes on them. It's more about enjoying the traditional architecture, the culture, and most of all, the FOOD! You want to do a fair amount of just walking around, observing. The Suan Pakkad Palace is a lovely, quiet complex of 5 buildings that used to be the home of a princess. I highly recommend it. Here's a list of the 10 best museums- https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g293916-...

The thing I most enjoyed there was taking a cooking class. We were taken in a van to a lovely house where the owners grow many of their ingredients. We made several dishes, stopping to eat each one. The other people taking the class with me were from Australia, India and the U.S., and it was fun to talk with them while we ate. 

• 2 months ago

Grand Palace , the temples , the river , Chinatown , major shopping areas. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.