I went inside a newly opened Jollibee restaurant in Houston and saw the staff were all Filipinos. Did they hire these frontline staff?

from the Philippines like temporarily. You know until these professional Filipino frontline staff can train an american staff.

Because it was packed and busy and non-stop from opening to closing.

So did the management contracted Filipino staff from the Philippines to start with the restaurant for a couple of months?  Let me know if you know how they start the business on day one "running".

No, they hired staff from Houston.  How did they start the business running on day one?   It is not their first rodeo.  They have opened many restaurants.  They know the drill.

No they didnt they hire anyone but of course majority of the people who will apply are filipinos

It would not be authentic with Americans working in there and also I think there would be a problem with them scoffing all the burgers that were produced leaving no profit.