Whats the most disgusting dish served in your culture?For me its chip shop food and steak and kidney pie and fri ups?

• Enigma
    Favorite Answer

beef lips,bull testicles,beef tongue,tripe (an edible lining made from certain animal stomachs)

• Zapata

Vegan rubbish. 

America doesn't have a lot of innards and insects and the like. Not really widespread, anyway.  What I find disgusting is much fast food. A friend brought some "Mexican" for lunch one time and it was truly dog food.  Not Taco Bell, which isn't much better.

• Sathi

Blood pudding. But I absolutely love it.

• .

Chip shop food, hey! young lady you had better not be knocking fish& chips. All the other stuff yes. ;-)

Kidney pie yuck! Friend I had kidney one single time and it literally tastes like piss! Yes and don't ask me how I know what piss tastes like!

Southern food in the U.S. in general is very disgusting, both presentation-wise and taste-wise - ESPECIALLY FRIED CHICKEN, YUCK. As a proper British woman I find myself appalled at the amount of grease and sodium in such meals... how far the inbred hillbilly colonists have deviated from the pure-bred British man!!!

i dont find any of it disgusting

• J.S.

Liver and onions 

I like your choice to eat.