What does it mean when a guy grabs/rubs your thigh?

Last night I was sitting on the couch next to my friend Jake(he was at my house because he was hanging out with my brothers). I have known him for years but we haven't really talked much recently. So I was sitting next to him and he touched my thigh with his pinky and then said "oh sorry" and I responded, "you're fine". Then he sat his hand next to my thigh and started rubbing my thigh with his pinky. Over the course of a few hours, he slowly started rubbing my thigh with all four fingers and eventually had his whole hand on my thigh. He would only ever stop rubbing to spread his fingers even further apart. He also rested his head against the pillow I was leaning on and poked me in my ribs a few times to make me laugh. When I was about to leave the room he stood up and gave me a 10-second hug(he always gives me hugs, this is normal) and then said "have a great night, sleep well" and then gave me another hug. I would also like to note that he has never done this before. Was he trying to have sex with me or be flirty or make a move or see how far I would let him take it? I just don't know what his intentions were or how he feels about me now

Becareful, he just wants sex from you. Hes not respecting you

• Jim

He wasn't trying to have sex with you. He was letting you know he likes you and wanted to see how you responded to his touch. Since you didn't get mad or push his hand away you were letting him know that you liked it and like him. Whether it goes any further is up to you.

uh sounds like he wants to get some

• Alan H

He was testing the boundaries.   You told him it  was fine.

He will want it again....and more.....a little higher next time

That's not sex so, no, he wasn't "trying to have sex with you". Clearly was making a move to see how far you'd let him take it. You made it clear his moves were very welcomed. Likely more will come.

When someone touches me without permission I usually tell him to get his hands off me.

If you don't mind being mauled, say nothing.

What were his intentions?  Apparently to feel your body.

• Iambi

I think he was feeling you out so to speak! He is interested in you and you did nothing to discourage him so he will try more and go further next time and will continue till you stop him! If you like great if not nip it in the bud!

Type this question on your dating profile and see how many hits you get from other 15 year olds?

'Wat does it mean when white pee, pee juice come out of my member and feel good' ? Wat does it mean,  Wat does it mean,  Wat does it all mean?

• Ana

Haha yeah he may like you, and he’s definitely down to hook up. Why don’t you flirt back and see where it goes? Sounds fun.

You are just horny today and trying to finger your hairy hole with the answers..