What does it mean when a guy grabs/rubs your thigh?

Last night I was sitting on the couch next to my friend Jake(he was at my house because he was hanging out with my brothers). I have known him for years but we haven't really talked much recently. So I was sitting next to him and he touched my thigh with his pinky and then said "oh sorry" and I responded, "you're fine". Then he sat his hand next to my thigh and started rubbing my thigh with his pinky. Over the course of a few hours, he slowly started rubbing my thigh with all four fingers and eventually had his whole hand on my thigh. He would only ever stop rubbing to spread his fingers even further apart. He also rested his head against the pillow I was leaning on and poked me in my ribs a few times to make me laugh. When I was about to leave the room he stood up and gave me a 10-second hug(he always gives me hugs, this is normal) and then said "have a great night, sleep well" and then gave me another hug. Was he trying to have sex with me or be flirty or make a move or see how far I would let him take it? I just don't know what his intentions were or how he feels about me now

You gave him the green light to get one over on you so he took it. This merely means he'd have had sex with you had you offered. It doesn't necessarily mean he wants to marry you ;-)

he was testing you to see your reaction and if you would draw the line or if you would encourage him

• mokrie

Yeah, guys start rubbing a girls thigh because they love baseball....DUH. ALL GUYS intentions are to get laid.

I think it all depends on the nature of his relationship with you. If you are really close with this guy then I would say that he was trying to show you affection. There could be a possibility that he may have developed feelings for you but I think you need more proof than this, especially if this is the first time he has made a move like this on you. What I would do is to try and give him hints that you would like to start dating by talking about fun places you would like to go together, showing him subtle signs of affection and even flirting with him. If he responds positively then you will know that he is interested in being more than friends! I really hope this helps :)

Source(s): Is this the first time that your friend has acted like this or has he done this sort of thing before? :)

It means that your thigh feels good to his hand. He liked how your thigh feels.

Sounds like he is being flirty/ he’s into you.