Should we "keep God's Word" as well as His commandments (I John 2:3-5)? Is that why He said "I'm watching My Word" (Jer 1:12)?

Luk 11:28 But Jesus said, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Luk 8:15 But those on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Psa 119:101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

"EVERY MAN" (V7) RECEIVES "SPIRITUAL GIFTS" (I COR 12:7-10) AFTER HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM >>>SHOULD BE KEPT!<<<

"Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it" (Jeremiah 1:12).

Perhaps you should read that verse in the Authorized King James Version, rather than a paraphrased text.

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

KJV "Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it."

GOD is (((WATCHING))) us (Jer 23:24) WAITING TO (((PERFORM))) HIS PROMISES and if you don't 

BE A WITNESS FROM HIM

"He'll make the stones cry out" (Luke 19:40)!