Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 weeks ago

how come no one wants to answer this question in Yahoo Answers category?

Best Answer

There are so many glitches & bugs on this site, scrolling is always very buggy. I think I know what you're talking about though, there are certain things that get in the way of something else & you're constantly refreshing the page trying to get the page to load correctly.

This site is very frustrating and there's not much we can do about it.

People answer what they want to answer. Posting a link to get peeps to answer a question is a violation.

The reason I would not answer this question is that I do not understand what you are asking.  I don't come here to point game as others do.

• LAN

Reported for trying to drive traffic to earlier childish rant.

• SOT3

Your format "is anyone aware" is a format to pass along info, not a request for info in an answer. So many will skip it thinking it will be reported and removed. Reask, in a format seeking information such as "What might be causing this problem?"

No one wants to answer a question when it is obvious that the people who did not answer the question are probably going to report any real answer to that question. 

My original answer to this question was much longer, but my non smart phone and Google Play wanted to show me advertisements because I was taken too long to answer THiS question. Besides, it's dinnertime for me and 3 cats. 

• Zirp

because it does not seek knowledge.

If we aren't aware ourselves, how would we know whether anyone else is?

• KaleyK

I will answer it for you ..... no.