Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 weeks ago

how come no one wants to answer this question in Yahoo Answers category?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Best Answer

There are so many glitches & bugs on this site, scrolling is always very buggy. I think I know what you're talking about though, there are certain things that get in the way of something else & you're constantly refreshing the page trying to get the page to load correctly.

This site is very frustrating and there's not much we can do about it.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

People answer what they want to answer. Posting a link to get peeps to answer a question is a violation.

• 2 weeks ago

The reason I would not answer this question is that I do not understand what you are asking.  I don't come here to point game as others do.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Reported for trying to drive traffic to earlier childish rant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • SOT3
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Your format "is anyone aware" is a format to pass along info, not a request for info in an answer. So many will skip it thinking it will be reported and removed. Reask, in a format seeking information such as "What might be causing this problem?"

• 2 weeks ago

No one wants to answer a question when it is obvious that the people who did not answer the question are probably going to report any real answer to that question. 

My original answer to this question was much longer, but my non smart phone and Google Play wanted to show me advertisements because I was taken too long to answer THiS question. Besides, it's dinnertime for me and 3 cats. 

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

because it does not seek knowledge.

If we aren't aware ourselves, how would we know whether anyone else is?

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I will answer it for you ..... no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.