Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 months ago

Are there any exercises that help you lose weight in you stomach?

I was not sure if there are or if there are only exercises that build muscle, but not lose weight. I kind of want to lose weight in my stomach and thighs. Are there any exercises I can do? Or are there only eating habits I can change in order to lose weight? If there are, what are they?

Favorite Answer

The best way to burn body fat is through cardio exercises such as running, walking, elliptical training, and bicycling. With these exercises, burning stomach fat, shedding love handles, and building a six pack is completely do-able

• Kyle

everyone has abs.  sure you can do sit ups and crunches.  but as others have stated, cardio and just eating healthy, not generally less, is the best way to lose weight and fat.  there are plenty of articles online you can do research on what to eat and what to avoid.  if you have a smartphone, get a calorie counter app.  find one that breaks down nutrients to further fine tune your eating.

if it's been more than a year, get a physical.  make sure everything else is relatively healthy with simple blood tests.  go over your exercise goals and develop a plan.

Cardio burns fat. Nothing can spot reduce fat.

According to health/weight loss educator Ari Whitten, it's not possible to target weight loss to specific spots on your body.

I’m not sure, Fats Domino