How to make an Arduino actuate a servo to press a button. ?

I bought a projector a little while back and for some reason it doesn't have a power button on the remote. This is only a problem because it is mounted on my ceiling and is 10 ft in the air so having to climb a ladder to turn it on and off each time is troublesome. I was wondering if I could use an Arduino to actuate a servo to press the power button remotely from either Wi-Fi radio frequency or infrared. or perhaps the better option would be to solder the power button to the Arduino and then have the Arduino control the on and off of the projector. the problem is I have no idea how to do this and haven't been lucky so far in finding the correct information on Google. If anyone can help me with this or point me in the right direction as to how to accomplish this that would be great. 

Get onto their website forums, you can make this simple controller do about anything.

Got the bucks, look into a development kit.

For your use, most people leave the power switch ON and plugged to a wall switched outlet.

Most projectors when not in operation go into a sleep mode, just like your TV does.

• roger

One of  these  will  do that  for you

https://www.mpja.com/I_R-Remote-Control-Pair-for-A...