How did you feel about living with your spouse ? Am i moving too fast ?

Me and my spouse have been dating for 2 months now but we have know each other for 2 years. We took serious interest in each other about 8 months ago then decided to start a genuine friendship which changed into a relationship. For the last 3 months i have been pretty much living with him . 70% of my clothes are there and i haven't been to my own home except when i go get more clothes . We decided that its a waste of money to continue to pay bills at 2 homes and we should just get rid o both and find one we both can share that accommodates the both of us. We already have a grocery plan, cleaning plan, cooking plan and garbage that we have been exercising for the past 3 months . Are we moving too fast ? do you think the move will be a smooth transition.

• audrey
    Favorite Answer

He is not a "spouse" until you get married.

That's the problem with being impulsive.   Repercussions will ensue and possible broken heart(s).

I don't understand. you're married? you say spouse.

That's married. and you wonder if you're moving too fast?

If you got married two months into the romantic relationship, yes you've moved WAY too fast. If this isn't actually a spouse and you're not legally married it's still way to soon to move in together. That's something you'd do about a year into dating and about a year before getting married. No I don't think this is going to be a smooth transition and at the rate you're going I think you'll still be in the process of moving in when you file for divorce.

You got me with spouse... Spouse means your husband or wife.. not boyfriend.

Most married people do live with their spouse.

FYI a spouse is a married partner, not a girlfriend or boyfriend you live with.