How did you feel about living with your spouse ? Am i moving too fast ?

Me and my spouse have been dating for 2 months now but we have know each other for 2 years. We took serious interest in each other about 8 months ago then decided to start a genuine friendship which changed into a relationship. For the last 3 months i have been pretty much living with him . 70% of my clothes are there and i haven't been to my own home except when i go get more clothes . We decided that its a waste of money to continue to pay bills at 2 homes and we should just get rid o both and find one we both can share that accommodates the both of us. We already have a grocery plan, cleaning plan, cooking plan and garbage that we have been exercising for the past 3 months . Are we moving too fast ? do you think the move will be a smooth transition.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

He is not a "spouse" until you get married.

• 2 weeks ago

That's the problem with being impulsive.   Repercussions will ensue and possible broken heart(s).

• 3 weeks ago

I don't understand. you're married? you say spouse.

That's married. and you wonder if you're moving too fast?

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you got married two months into the romantic relationship, yes you've moved WAY too fast. If this isn't actually a spouse and you're not legally married it's still way to soon to move in together. That's something you'd do about a year into dating and about a year before getting married. No I don't think this is going to be a smooth transition and at the rate you're going I think you'll still be in the process of moving in when you file for divorce.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

You got me with spouse... Spouse means your husband or wife.. not boyfriend.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Most married people do live with their spouse.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

FYI a spouse is a married partner, not a girlfriend or boyfriend you live with.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.