Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 weeks ago

Am I being pathetic?

About 4 years ago I worked at a education admistration building as a janitor.

I used to hide in the bathroom because there was times that there really was nothing to do.

I did inappropriate things in the bathroom stalls, and I am afraid their was hidden cameras in there. I scanned the whole bathroom before doing so and didn't see where any cameras could of been.

However, I am paranoid anyhow, I'm the type that scan my own house for bugs... so I don't know if I'm thinking too hard?

I'm afraid I might be on some sight right now, on camera and don't know it

I doubt it - if there were cameras in a school bathroom, whoever did that would be Pedo of the Century so - I really doubt it. They'd have to embalm the person so they could stay above ground for the remaining 500 years of their jail sentence too.

Honestly, now, can you think of anything more boring than watching someone go about their daily routines 24/7 in the hope of seeing them doing something private day after day after day after day? So, first of all, no one's watching you. Second, you really don't have to care about that as much you think. (You're not being pathetic, but I would strongly encourage you to see a therapist to get a healthier perspective.)

No,it seems like there were no cameras.

But you should think twice before doing it again.

Yes. No since in worrying yourself over it, There is nothing you can do now. Everything that happens in public stalls is inappropriate.