did i do the right think with stupid worthless tinder?

i'm a male in my early forties and i joined tinder over a year ago, ive swiped/liked thousands of women i liked the look of on it, but with no likes back, no one showing an interest in me...so eventually today, my patience ran out and i cancelled my tinder gold service, and told my bank to cancel the payments to tinder.....because i see it as pointless and very infuriating.

girls/ women are simply not interested in me it appears...i only joined because i'm a lonely person with mental problems who has never established any relationships with females ever, i've had a hard life with plenty of challenges...and ive missed out on relationships....the only support system i have is my elderly mother and father, that's why i gave tinder a go to begin with..

but to keep liking women, and getting no likes back, and even when i have had likes back and it's been a match, i send a text to the girl to say 'hello'-  but they don't respond and i never hear from them again. infuriating........so i gave up, fuc k it and fck tinder, it's worthless.

i know i can't make women like me and i can't force them to respond, so i thought what is the point??

i'll just carry on living on my own in my flat, which ive lived in 15 years, living a lonely existence...but i'll continue to try better myself by going to the gym a couple times a week and try do other things.

to describe me, i'm olive skinned, caucasian and bald. 

but did i do the right thing by cancelling tinder gold?

1 week ago
    Best Answer

Yes, Tinder is for photogenic 20-somethings not middle aged shut-ins. If you want to meet people online you'll need to go to the dating sites and apps that are meant for people your age. Of course you're not getting any Tinder action from young women, you're outside their target audience for dating.

• thanks i believe i did the right thing in the end, and its money back in my pocket, it was a waste of money.

• Yes I hate that app and it don't even use the free version

If any subscription is a waste of money, yes, cancel it.

If you’re not getting any replies then what’s the point of keeping the membership. And to think if you hadn’t subscribed, all the money you saved, you probably could have hired a prostitute.

Yes, go to a bar and talk to women there.