Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Will Trump resign to escape all of this stress ?

139 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope.. He isn't worried about it. Its less stressful for him them it is for you to try to figure out how your gonna pay your next mortgage payment.

• John2 weeks agoReport

You have given the best answer!

• 3 weeks ago

I don’t know. Everything is a zero sum game to him, so if he decides to resign, he has to think up a clever reason to make it look like he was still the ‘winner’. He could probably pull that off though, at least with his own partisans and brain-dead supporters, who are just as much in denial as he is

• doug g
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

He isn't smart enough to feel stress. In his mind all is great 

• 3 weeks ago

No, but he might either die or flee to Russia where he'll be welcomed with open arms.

• koalatcomics
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

look...IDIOT...for the TEN BILLIONTH TIME... Russia didn't invent Clinton incompetence ineptitude and corruption or the voter response to the Clinton campaign.  not comprehending that is a special kind of stupid only a snowflake can truly own.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I'm guessing he'll remain willfully President until November 2020 - by then, his fate will be decided by the public.

• 3 weeks ago

I hope so but I think that Donald Trump is too embarrassed to quit

• 3 weeks ago

No because he will be sent to prison if he resigns 

• Jim3 weeks agoReport

Koalatcomics… You need to be mentally evaluated.  That if they can find a brain cell in that big empty hole between your ears.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He has no choice.  They could make some kind of deal with him to get him to resign but then again the stress also could kill him like it did Warren G. Harding.

• Gregg
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

tug you aren't paying attention

• 3 weeks ago

Unlikely since polls in the battle ground states crucial for an electoral college victory are polling downward for impeachment as this kangaroo court proceeds 

• Sam
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

He can't resign because he would be arrested and spend the rest of his life in prison.

• Tom S
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Pence would give a pardon, just like Ford did for Nixon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.