Can anyone tell me the name of this insect ?

I from India . It's a small insect . I've cropped the image . This is why it looks big

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    We call them leaf hoppers in the states.

    Totally harmless, a member of the Cicada family.

    A vegetation pest in numbers.

    • daniel g
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

      Get technical on me,,they are the same Infraorder: Cicadomorpha

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    That looks like Ramesh.   Ramesh is a leaf hopper.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.