Jerry asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

I only eat one meal a day, is this good or bad?

My brother in law is a biochemist and he typically eats one good meal a day with an early morning piece of fruit.   Everyone is different. My wife and I eat 2 meals a day now that we are retired. 

Many people around the world only get 1 meal if that.

It's anorexically bad. Next you'll probably be asking "I only throw up once a day, is this good or bad?" You need therapy, pal.

You should a little more 

well, maybe you should eat regularly everyday. This can be bad for your stomach.

• Alfred

probably bad.

yet additional questions are to be asked  in real life, in your area

Bad.  Your blood sugar hates you.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. keeping a good eating schedule can extend your lifespan

If it's nutritionally sound and your body agrees with it, go for it. 3 a day is now really old-fashioned. People should eat what agrees with them and HOW they wish to. Many people eat once or twice a day because that's all their body needs. Our bodies aren't ONE SIZE, FITS ALL, so why in the hell should our diets be that way? The fact that anyone follows the food pyramid and that stupid 2500 cals per day BS is beyond me.

• Murzy

you should eat 3 healthy meals a day