Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 3 weeks ago

what is this?? random material in bowel movement ?

went to the bathroom and saw this in the toilet... what is it?? anyone know??

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    Sir, that would be called "feces". Haven't heard of it, eh?

  • 3 weeks ago

    it could be a small mucoid

  • 3 weeks ago

    Just looks like perfectly normal incompletely digested plant material. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.