what a material called that expensive dress pants have. in the waistline its a Elastic/rubber stitch that helps your pants from slipping?

3 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's called shirt grip, or gripper band, just google those words and you should get a few suggestions. It's not really to stop the pants slipping, really, it's to stop shirts from coming out of the pants. 

  • 3 weeks ago

    Vote number two for gripper band waistband. I get mine from a tailor supply shop by the yard and you can find it at many fabric stores that sell garment fabrics. It's sold on Amazon too.

  • 3 weeks ago

    elastic rubber stitch..................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.