Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 4 weeks ago

Who are you voting for in 2020 and why? For what specific policies do you plan to vote for them?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

WELL I WON'T BE VOTING FOR THE DEMOCRATS THAT IS FOR SURE

• 3 weeks ago

Donald Trump.  Reason.. look around you.. the country on  a whole is doing better.  Why not vote for the man who made it that way.

• Reason Part 2: Healthcare costs in the US is still disproportionately higher than in other countries (such as New Zealand, Australia and the UK) and Trump has done nothing to lower healthcare costs.

Adding to this, I find Trump's policy to put migrant children in cages abhorrent and inhumane.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Bill Weld, because the Democrats are Communists and Trump is a Nazi.

• In
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Voted Johnson/Weld in 2016.

• 3 weeks ago

Typically I like to vote conservative but do believe there are many good ideas on the liberal side. That said, facts and truth are not a mandate for the electorate, in other words; a campaign pledge is not a true mandate, they can lie to get elected and many do! In today's political climate lying is a way of life by both the politico and media so it's difficult to determine what is best for this country. I believe the worst thing you can do is to vote for someone because of their color, heritage, social standing or celebrity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Trump.. he has done a good job so far, so why not!

• Prince
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

The Democrat. For the specific policy of preventing a genocide by psycho Republicans. 

• Sally
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

I am writing in Michelle Obama because I belive he is a great man 

Source(s): Donald Trump
  • 4 weeks ago

trump because my parents do and i’m living with them still

• John
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nobody knows who is running on the Democratic side.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No idea, I come to this looney forum for laughs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.