Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Help! I have an IQ of 60, but will that bar me from being a Republican?

Favorite Answer

No, you should be able to fit right in without any trouble. 

I agree with Thorton.

you are obviously a troll liberal, so with your admitted IQ you have certainly already found your proper political level.

Yes, that's too high. 

No it won't but think of why you want to cause it's following the crowd or you want to for you never follow any party cause others do but cause you want as long you commonsense, smart street sense, read,write and count your damn good 

Mark has best answer

• Nathan

Your IQ needs to be much lower than that.

No, I think the functional moron level is sufficient these days. And they'll let you buy a gun too. 

With an IQ like that, you'll be one of the most intelligent Republicans, but if you can stand to hang around with people who are that stupid and you have $1,000,000 or more to give Trump and you're white, you'll be welcomed.

• ?

No, even stupid democrats are welcome into the republican party in the hope they will eventually increase their IQ. 

No. But fortunately you look like a freaking Rhodes Scholar amongst progressives.