Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Why does America spend so much more on breast cancer research than prostate cancer research?

When prostrate cancer kills far more people.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Men don't matter- haven't you been paying attention?

• Aquarius 1011
      Lv 6
      2 weeks agoReport

Well, boys get raised to suppress their girly, and feminine, sides. For instance girls can usually have long or short hair, but boys only short. 

• don r
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Men also get breast cancer. Women don't get prostate cancer, but they can get cervical cancer which men never get. Are you afraid you've been left out of something?

• funnel2 weeks agoReport

Cancer is freaking cancer in any form. Let's not turn even that into a war with ourselves, ok? But yeah, good point. Let us find out the truth about the real reason we haven't found the cure. $? How bout a real war on cancer not a war between cancer sufferers?

• 3 weeks ago

i have never heard of anyone getting cancer from being prostrate

• 3 weeks ago

cuz i like me some boobs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Cancer is very difficult we need final solution 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Women are considered minorities. So any issues involving women take precedence. It's crap. But that's the state of Western nations. 

• don r
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Women outnumber men all over the world. You have your own special definition of "minority".

• 3 weeks ago

maybe because there are far more titties than prostates. more women than men and 2 titties vs 1 prostate.

• 3 weeks ago

maybe because it kills more people ?

• 3 weeks ago

If true. That's a great question. But I am thankful for women breast cancer support because my mother is a breast cancer survivor thanks to this.

Damn some people here hate me this much lol. You goobers.that they give me a thumbs down for this

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It all comes down to lobbyists and our corrupt elected officials. From Big Pharma's standpoint, you've got a population of millions willing to get tested and enter (expensive) treatment early vs. a population of millions that refuse to see a doctor until it's too late and no form of treatment can be effective. So this is to some degree the market picking winners and losers based on the behavior of consumers.

• Aquarius 1011
      Lv 6
      2 weeks agoReport

Men are happy to be slaves to society, having been raised that way. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.