My blood pressure was 178/98. Should I go to the doctor? I ate 4 cheeseburgers and fries.?

4 Answers

  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Darwin says........ No

  • 8 months ago

    You claim to have had high blood pressure for 5 years and have reported more than enough spikes to suggest that it may be persistently too high, even if you imagine you may be trolling.

    This reading looks like a stress-spike.

    If serious about your BP, and assuming your machine is calibrated, sit back in your chair and relax for 5 minutes, then take a BP reading. Relax for another 2 readings and take a second reading.   Repeat this twice a day morning and mid evening, for a week. Average those readings and take them to show your doctor if you are persistently above 140/80. If it's well above that then make an urgent appointment.

    You need to quit eating obscene amounts of junk food.

    See your doctor if your medical condition concerns you.

    Regard social media/internet advice as anecdotal.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    That is a very high BP.  You need to get to an emergency room immediately.  If you haven't already had a stroke, you soon will.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

    Why in the hell would you eat 4 cheeseburgers in one sitting

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.