How do I as a black man dress relaxed without looking gangsta? ?

I work at a warehouse doing physical labor. I have people around me getting triggered and accusing me of trying trying to be gangsta and trying to call me out as a fake. They gossip and billy me verbally ober this. This is what I got to look forward to at work every day. Im not trying to be a gangsta. I just need tips. How do I as a black man dress relaxed without looking gangsta? Are there nikies that quiet reserved people wear?  I really like nike shoes.

they need to leave you be and let you do your job, wearing whatever is comfortable for you

• KatieC

It sounds like the people you work with are ridiculous. I mean, do they wear a suit and tie for manual labor?? You should wear whatever you’re comfortable in.

Sucks that your work environment is like that. If all you're looking to change is the way you dress, get a few collared short sleeve shirts. I know they're not exactly "relaxed", but they will off-put anyone calling you a "Gangsta". If you don't like the collared tee look, you could also go with custom tailoring your shirts so they fit you correctly. This is a bit more expensive but if you're still looking to remain very comfortable, custom-tailored shirts put off a less menacing vibe, due to them not looking too big or too small, just right. As for shoes, the Nike SBs or Nike Tanjun look very casual and work-friendly, nothing flashy like AF1s or Jordans.

i would just talk to your boss about it and tell him what theyre doing