The Nazis Loved humanity and fought and died for a better world! Now thats a really woke realization ?

How much do you personally question society and the values of weakness and the Jews that are crammed down our throats. A box in the corner of the living room tells you what to do and what to think it creates all your dreams and aspirations it shapes everything you believe about history and humanity. If you unplugged that box and instead opened a Mein Kamph and placed it on the altar where the box used to be you would have an idea of just what those in control want for you. That is for you to be their slave and serve them day and night and if your white or the devil's bloodline as they call it then you must be killed and tortured in the worst way. Well it's time to unplug the Jew Tube and burn the synogauge that was erected in your mind and hear and soul. It's time to replace it with a swastika. The Nazis loved humanity and did it for you and me and all future generations with the hope we wouldn't have to fight or die or go through struggle like they did. Now thats a really woke realization. Save the white race and save our planet. 

Reported as Nazism.

That premise is false prima facie. The matters under consideration were based upon hatred, cynicism and bias. By 1945 80 million + lives were lost due to the Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini political despots.

<snore>  Report and move on everyone.

Either you are a terrible Troll or the most deluded fool ever.

• The Nazis are waiting for hell, given their human atrocities!

• poldi2

They fought for a better ARYAN world, a German-only pure blood world.

They hated Jews, gypsies, disabled people, and anyone not Aryan.

NAZI'S ARE EVIL AND SO ARE U. YESHUA IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE OUR PLANET.

• RELIGION IS THE HEART OF NAZISM AND THEY NEVER WERE CHRISTIAN IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. JUST RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS.

• Rowan

The true realization is they were both mindless sheep, led by wolves, greedy bastards who were only in it for themselves, or even to hurt as many people as possible, regardless of which side they were on. Psychopaths exist, could be as many as five percent of the population, depending on where you draw the line on what that means. Hitler had his election campaign financed by a pharmaceutical company, the one that made the amphetamines he was on, and also Prescott Bush, and the Catholic church. 

"The Nazis Loved humanity and fought and died for a better world!"

No, they loved some of humanity, and fought for what they thought would be as a better Western Europe.

"How much do you personally question society and the values of weakness"

Possibly not enough, though I don't know what you mean by the values of weakness.

"and the Jews that are crammed down our throats."

I have never had a Jew crammed down my throat.

" A box in the corner of the living room tells you what to do..."

You must be confusing me with someone else. I don't have a speaking box in the corner of my room.

You are stupid if you believe that. I recommend getting baptized by the Spirit of God. Source the bible. And don't leave the Spirit of God. Source the bible.