Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 4 weeks ago

How do I help my daughter who committed a suicide?!?

She is in the intensive care unit recovering from suicide. I know she was upset about my comments on her weight, but she needs to understand it is not healthy and others think badly of her. I don't know what to say to her.

• 4 days ago

Main way you can help is STOP BEING A TROLL... IF she committed suicide she is dead and nothing you can do about that.

I believe the word is ATTEMPTED*

clearly a troll

if the story was true  you would not be on Yahoo answers 

you would be at the hospital 

no one would ask this if it was real expecting real answers

Is this a troll question? How can you help someone that has already committed the act? If your daughter committed suicide, she wouldn't be recovering in the hospital, she would be in a grave and you'd be of no assistance. 

• edward

Attempted suicide. If she was successful she’d be dead

She attempted suicide.  If she committed suicide you would be planning a funeral.

I am sorry that your daughter attempted suicide; hopefully she will get some help from her doctor or whoever is treating her. If not, you need some family counselling. Depending on her age, she probably already knows what you have told her. She is clearly deeply unhappy, and you are not helping by criticising her. You need to work with her to help build her confidence and self esteem - find out how!

Grammar matters, troll. The way you wrote this your daughter is dead. A real parent wouldn't ask this.

Committed is past tense.....so she is dead.

• James

a real parent already know the answer