Why Wendy’s doesn’t do direct deposit?

My job at Wendy’s doesn’t do direct deposit and I’m frustrated because I work 3 days and 4 hrs I should get paid when I’m working from 11AM-3PM.

Favorite Answer

I don’t know why Wendy’s doesn’t offer direct deposit. Have you asked your manager? I’m not clear on what your work hours have to do with having direct deposit or not.

Huh ?? Just get your paycheck the next time you go to work after a payday. Banks are open after 3 p m. No company has to use direct deposit.

as stated probably costs money to run DD ironically a chain like them should have it but i guess they cheap. most of my jobs big or small run DD very few of them do. ontop of that even more few run online DD meaning i was required to provide a physical check. few allowed me to sign up online to set it up or not requiring a physical check and those one typically were setup the quickest as well like i started 1 week prior before pay day and got my DD in already with paper checks if they are slow i have to wait about 2 pay periods before it's even set up. 

• Judy

Doing direct deposit costs them money.

• I'm surprised that they don't have direct deposit, most businesses do have that. But you should be getting some kind of a paycheck if they don't have direct deposit. 

Talk to your manager about this, or even HR if you have to. Ask them why you're not getting payed. You should be getting payed no matter what hours you work.I worked a lot of closing shifts in retail, but I still got payed for the hours I worked.If nothing can be done about this, start looking for other jobs and make sure to ask if they have direct deposit when you go for an interview.