What is Christmas about?

Best Answer

Christmas is celebrating the birth of Jesus, the Son of God - the only human in history to ever walk on earth with an actual piece of God in him, therefore performing miracles and hope and faith like never before or since.

Jesus was born on the 25th of December, hence why Christmas is celebrated on this day.

• Henry
      2 weeks agoReport

Jesus doesn't appear in the physical nor holographic form as far as I've encountered, even when asked, so may not exist at all.

• .

Christmas is abut greed, family fights , suicides and murders and such.

Everyone knows christmas is about drinking till you drop! Maybe even get a girl or two home for the night.

• e9601:

So many answers, so many wrong. Christmas is about the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

• Henry
      3 weeks agoReport

Something's wrong! I asked Jesus to show himself in physical or holographic form that he is real, and He never showed up!!!!!!!!!

The birth of the christians savior.

• Henry
      3 weeks agoReport

That completely depends on what you yourself believe. If you're religious it's about celebrating the birth of Jesus. If you aren't it can be about sharing the spirit of giving, or getting if you're selfish. For me it's about spending time with family and friends and being thankful to have them in my life.

• jaymark3 weeks agoReport

I have the freedom to give and spend time with family and friends any of 365 days a years and for as many days as I like. I don't need a pagan festival with a Christian label to do that 

It's about murdering every first born son in Jerusalem 

• Henry
      3 weeks agoReport

I think that was the Egyptians and is Passover. Something's wrong! I asked Jesus to show himself in physical or holographic form that he is real, and He never showed up!!!!!!!!!

It's about boosting the economy and adding undue stress to your life. 

Based on the way it is currently celebrated, it is about commercialism.

• Henry
      3 weeks agoReport

Yes. Something's wrong! I asked Jesus to show himself in physical or holographic form that he is real, and He never showed up!!!!!!!!!

Based on the ancient pagan Roman celebration known as “Saturnalia”, from what I understand. Many scholars don’t believe Christ’s birth even took place during the month of December 

• Henry
      3 weeks agoReport