is entrepreneurship profitable?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jay
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

It is for me.

See if you can find the book ' How to Create Fund And Start Your Own Business.

See if you can get a used copy for cheap or free.

• 4 weeks ago

Depends on how good you are.

• martin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If you are going to start a new business, the chances are against it succeeding, so it's a big gamble.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

All entrepreneurship means is running your own business. Can be very profitable, marginal, or you can go broke.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

That depends on the individual and his endeavor. Some people can do very well. However, it generally takes time and a lot of hard work. I stopped working for others at age 39 as I didn't care for running businesses for other people and remaining underpaid. I'm 78 now and have had no complaints. Again, it's not for everyone as it'll be a struggle at first.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

For some it can be. Many fail.

Took me about a year to make what I could have made working for someone else.

And I needed money to start.

A friend of mine invested more, borrowed from family & friends, got an SBA loan for more and worked for 2 years earning about 25% what he would have for someone else and then he just walked away from it. 7 years of bad credit but after that he got paid for working.

I was not sure I could make it or not but I wanted to try while I was young and still living at home.

Many cannot even try because they cannot afford to go without a paycheck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.