Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 3 weeks ago

Can I book a hotel room with 2 single beds?

So basically I booked a hotel room with 2 single beds, and my friend can't go.

It just leaves me in the hotel room with an extra bed. it's already paid for.

Am I still good to go or should I be worried?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 days ago

Of course you can still go, but think about whether you still WANT to go. If you are alone, it may not be as much fun.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

There's no law anywhere that you can sleep in room with an extra empty bed in it. If you wanted a more comfortable stay you could even push the singles together to make one bigger bed.

• 3 weeks ago

There's no issue here.

If you want to be more comfortable you could see if the hotel could swap the twin room you've booked for a double room (these are generally the same cost)

• drip
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

In the US I don’t know of any hotel that has single beds.  They usually offer two queen sized beds or one king sized bed. And surprisingly a king bed room can cost more.  At some hotels it is the same cost.  Call the front desk and inquire.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Of course you can

but if the hotel is full, they may want to move you to a (cheaper for you) single-bed room to make room for other guests. They can only do that if you tell them you'll be on your own

• 3 weeks ago

You paid for the room.  The maid will be pleased.  I stayed at a hotel for 3 nights and didn't even sleep in the bed. Basically just used the room to store my luggage and shower

• 3 weeks ago

Just mess the other bed up so it looks like it was slept in

• 3 weeks ago

You're fine. The room is paid for either way.

• 3 weeks ago

That's not a problem. Just one bed will be used.

• 3 weeks ago

The hotel does not care if the other bed is unused. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.