Searching for someone’s current address?

We’re trying to find where the defendant in our small claims court case recently moved to last month to serve him court papers. I’ve looked online with the “free” people searchers I.e white pages, intelius. And they come up with his parents address he lived at a year ago. Since living there he has sign onto three apartment leases. How can I find records of him living at these apartments? Hoping the recent one will be his new place 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Judith
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Why not write him c/o his parents?  Certainly they know where he is.  If he wants to contact you, he will.  Otherwise hire a private investigator.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I'm a LICENSED private investigator.  I have sources.  My colleagues have sources.

You know he signed three leases, but you don't know the addresses of the properties?  Odd.

WHERE?  In some States you can serve at the last known address.

• Saphire3 weeks agoReport

We were friends with him before things went south, he was actually our roommate at 2/3 of those apartments. We live in North Carolina. I’ve spoken with PI’s and got my quoted rates. For now I’m trying not to have to pay $100+ just to find him 

• 3 weeks ago

Hire a private detective. They have tools to find people that you can only imagine.

I’m trying to do it on my own. PI are very costly 

• Sally
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You might have to pay a fee and use one of the not-free search sites. They're very good.

Do they typically list all addresses? Like I said they kept popping up with when he used to live with his parents 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.