Going into chimpanzee enclosure?

If you where at a zoo and ventured an enclosure full of chimpanzees how would they react too you?

Favorite Answer

Chimps are territorial. They may attack people and even male chimps they do not know.

I'm not that stupid.

• JimZ

There are a lot of possibilities.  I think most instances, they wouldn't do anything but it would be about the same as walking in an enclosure full of lions.  You wouldn't get away with it very often.  

Um, you going to ask zoo personnel to unlock the door for you ??

Let me know the results of that.

I'd be dead meat. Chimpanzees are omnivores and would probably eat a chicken.

they look at you,

• L.N.

Well, there was the one guy that had a pet chimp and it ripped off his face, eyes and penis. https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a5609/chimpa...

They would tear you apart.

• James4 weeks agoReport

It has been proven though that chimpanzees strength is highly exaggerated. 

I'm a big man. They'd be inimitanted. Show them who's top of the food chane!

• daniel g
      4 weeks agoReport

LOL  ROFL,, chimps wouldn't fear you in the slightest,,you will crawl away knowing who is on top.