I want to start something of my own, WHAT????

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

You can start import export business http://www.cybex.in/ help you to find genuine buyers and suppliers with such details - Bill of entry number, Product description, HS Code, suppliers details, Foreign import and country, Price/Quantity/Unit Price, Modes of Shipment ( Sea, Air & ICD) and much more.

It helps in comprehending various requirements of customers and understanding the business strategies as implemented by the competitors.

• denise
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Well, what are you good at? If its legal and ethical, build on that.

• 4 weeks ago

Well....avoid multi-level marketing at all costs!!!

I did read about starting a gallery and selling your art on the Excellence-Success website.

Why don't you find that article and see if that is something that you would like to start doing?

• 4 weeks ago

That's not enough info to go on. It's the same as me saying "I wanna buy SOMETHING, what???'

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Way back when I started buying & selling cheap used cars. I had no idea what I was doing but I had saved up about $10k and I lived at home so I did not need much to live on. I started off making very little and did not sell many cars but as I did it longer, I kept reinvesting my profits into more cars and learned to buy better so I made more. It took me about 9 months to make what I could have made working full time for someone else.  But I kept living at home so I could save more.

Way back when, they did not require dealers to have insurance, now they do. (its not cheap either)

Also, I was able to get away with no having a retail lot. And its much harder now.

(I had & needed a dealers license)

I did not have a car payment, I drove one of the cars I had for sale.

The bigger car dealers hate people like me who sold on the side of the road and so there are laws against it now.  Im not sure I could make a living at it anymore.

On the other hand, if I would have got a lot, I might have sold more cars to cover the overhead?

I just know that 3-4 of the coldest months, I sold almost no cars. So I had to make enough in 8-9 months to last a year. I did not spend anywhere near as much as I made so it was easy enough.

At my peak, 25 years ago, I might have sold about 50 cars a year at about $800 profit each. I lived on barely 1/3 of that and I saved and invested in stocks and did very well with stocks. Market was more favorable then versus now and I was able to do some trading that only lasted for so many years. Short term, I mean. Now, you cant really do what I used to do. Fewer opportunities.

• 4 weeks ago

Pick a business

Get Hired

Work for at least Five (5) years in the trade.

Then you can decide if it is for you.

Otherwise you need to develop a passion, and follow it.

• 4 weeks ago

Yeah I know what you mean.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.