I want to start something of my own, WHAT????

You can start import export business http://www.cybex.in/ help you to find genuine buyers and suppliers with such details - Bill of entry number, Product description, HS Code, suppliers details, Foreign import and country, Price/Quantity/Unit Price, Modes of Shipment ( Sea, Air & ICD) and much more.

It helps in comprehending various requirements of customers and understanding the business strategies as implemented by the competitors.

• denise

Well, what are you good at? If its legal and ethical, build on that.

Well....avoid multi-level marketing at all costs!!!

I did read about starting a gallery and selling your art on the Excellence-Success website.

Why don't you find that article and see if that is something that you would like to start doing?

That's not enough info to go on. It's the same as me saying "I wanna buy SOMETHING, what???'

Way back when I started buying & selling cheap used cars. I had no idea what I was doing but I had saved up about $10k and I lived at home so I did not need much to live on. I started off making very little and did not sell many cars but as I did it longer, I kept reinvesting my profits into more cars and learned to buy better so I made more. It took me about 9 months to make what I could have made working full time for someone else.  But I kept living at home so I could save more.

Way back when, they did not require dealers to have insurance, now they do. (its not cheap either)

Also, I was able to get away with no having a retail lot. And its much harder now.

(I had & needed a dealers license)

I did not have a car payment, I drove one of the cars I had for sale.

The bigger car dealers hate people like me who sold on the side of the road and so there are laws against it now.  Im not sure I could make a living at it anymore.

On the other hand, if I would have got a lot, I might have sold more cars to cover the overhead?

I just know that 3-4 of the coldest months, I sold almost no cars. So I had to make enough in 8-9 months to last a year. I did not spend anywhere near as much as I made so it was easy enough.

At my peak, 25 years ago, I might have sold about 50 cars a year at about $800 profit each. I lived on barely 1/3 of that and I saved and invested in stocks and did very well with stocks. Market was more favorable then versus now and I was able to do some trading that only lasted for so many years. Short term, I mean. Now, you cant really do what I used to do. Fewer opportunities.

Pick a business

Get Hired

Work for at least Five (5) years in the trade.

Then you can decide if it is for you.

Otherwise you need to develop a passion, and follow it.

Yeah I know what you mean.