Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

How do you make money in business starting with zero $? Ideas and industries? Naysayers are not welcome. I think it is possible. ?

Thank you Jim, Devoreal and Elaine M! You guys rock! 

Thanks Denise! 

There is a good book called How to Create,Fund and Start Your Own Business.

See if you can find a used copy somewhere cheap...maybe get it from the library.

There is a website for entrepreneurs called Your Harmonic Resonance.  Maybe see if you can find something there.

Thanks for the 2 points!

Dude, think outside the box.

I made money selling basalt beach rocks, they're what's used for those hot oil massages. I made some money selling hairy acorn caps (burr oak, they don't grow south of mid-Illinois) to artists doing fairy sculptures out of cernit clay on an artist forum. I made money selling catnip I picked. I made money gathering up bags of clean pinecones for crafting. I made money on MANY things I got for free.

• denise

Get some ideas & hopeful outcome scenarios. Pitch it to some friends/people that could invest, try to start small, then build on any success.

Good Luck!

Proving services often doesn't cost anything to begin...dog walking, babysitting, etc.

• Don G

Sure it's possible, but don't ask others how to do it. That's your job.

You need money to start a business.