Murder Mystery Death Ideas?

I am planning a Murder Mystery during a gathering for a group of friends at a rented house. But i am refraining from letting anyone know about it, I want to catch them all out by surprise to add to the moment.

Only one other person is aware of this and is going to help me plan it.

I am struggling to come up with a good murder. Currently we have my death in the kitchen. My friend throws the fuse box, turning all of the electrics off in the house temporarily, they are turned back on and i am dead in one of the rooms (in close proximity to the rest of the group (kitchen etc.)

However I am struggling to come up with an idea into how i could have been murdered.

Does anyone here have any suggestions??

• Mr. P

I imagine one of your guests knew of your peanut allergy and used it against you by secretly adding peanut oil to something you ate.

Or was it aunt Flo with the knitting needles?

Or Barry who sabotaged the toaster that electrocuted you? Is that why he asked for toast?

Or was it the contact poison inside the washing up gloves that Uncle Jim brought back from his visit to the Congo?

I would suggest if the lights go out - you choose the toaster option.

You can find many "Murder party" plots online

• Fuhr

Watch Clue               .