Do I have the flu?

Yesterday I felt fine but looked not my best and had a red shiny nose

Today I’m very pale, runny nose and a cough

Best Answer

If there are no aches and chills (temperature fluctuations causing shivering) it is more likely to be a cold. Flu tends to come on quite fast. Parainfluenza virus often isn't as bad as flu but causes coughs and chest infections.

• Yea no aches or chills just look very pale and have a mild cough and runny nose and feel bad too

• Sparky

Probably just a headcold.

I had Influenza (Flu) last year and nearly died.  Literally.

If you had the flu, you would be in hospital and feeling the worst you've possibly ever felt in your whole entire life.

Unless you are aching all over its probably not the flu, just a virus and head cold.

A few problems may not know might not the flu. Going to the ER os not needed,  because there are people with heart conditions,  children and the elderly.

You might have the common cold or the flu, and only tests will tell.  Please read the CDC link below.

You would know I you had the flu. You would not want to be getting out of bed and asking this question. You would want to be under a duvet, shivering and achey and hiding away from the world for a day or two.