Anonymous

Physical exam?

Is it required to show your private part in physical medical exam? can I say no to this test.

Is it required to show your private part in physical medical exam? can I say no to this APE test.

• Jim

Most like you will, but so what? Your doctor has seen it all before so grow up and stop worrying.

I am old at 19 and there is no way now that they are going to do that.  Gynecology is more than checking genitals. It entails doing heartbeat,  blood pressure and even discussing any problems you might have.  If there is a real problem feel free to ask.  I will have my exam done around 25 unless sexually active.  No HPV,  no HSV,  or Hep-B.  That is just my take.

• Andy C

You can refuse any test (unless a minor), but it would be like hiring a mechanic and then saying that you can't look under the hood.

You can ask for a particular kind of person to show them to.. Any professional should be able to diagnose of there's anything wrong with it.

If you are trying to hide self-immolation it's arguably normal to not pass a physical exam.

Most physical exams for employment or other ordinary purposes don't go that far.  I don't know what "APE" stands for, but you should probably ask for more information before you definitely refuse.

• Unknown4 weeks agoReport

The meaning is (Annual Physical Exams), I dont have problem with any test like drugs or anything, but showing my private part is the one that I can't take it.

• Duby

I was never asked to show my private parts during medicals.