Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

what comes to mind when you think of tattoos?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Why I got so many on a stupid whim and what I'm going to cover the majority of them with next year.

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I have seen  some  amazing  ones  and  some really  tragic  ones  like that poor  woman  who wanted  to have  ANGEL  written  down  her back  and  got  ANGLE.I do  worry  about the heavy metals  in some of the inks used  for  colour, I am  sure that it will  come back  to bite you at  some  stage in  your  life.

• 4 weeks ago

i don't like them on me

• 4 weeks ago

artwork and something i have.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Getting a tattoo is like putting a bumper sticker on a Bentley.  Why would you ever want to do that?  Never understood it, but....  if tattoos are your cup of tea, fine. It's not something I would do.

• 4 weeks ago

I love them. Sexy af

• steve
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Depends what the are and where on someones body they are.

If someone has tattoos that is cool, but if they are like some sports players seem to have almost covering their bodies then that is disgusting.

I have 4, 2 at the top of each arm. They are personal to me and my life so are rarely on show to anyone but my girlfriend.

I know it is hypocritical to think girls shouldn't get them as they are a big turn off to me but sorry that is my opinion.

My girlfriend quite likes mine when I have explained why I got each one but understands I would be horrified if she got one with out it having a very personal meaning behind it. 

• 4 weeks ago

once your inked There is no turning back why not just have a DIC grow out of your forehead call it an adadictomy

• 4 weeks ago

Tattoos and nothing else.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Paris Jackson

she has alot looks nice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.