When you add milk to your cereal, is it considered a beverage, broth, or sauce?
Guys this is important
- 8 months agoFavorite Answer
If you eat it correctly, it is a broth.
- geezerLv 78 months ago
It's a broth ... because you eat it with a spoon.
- LCLv 68 months ago
- Ghert QuxLv 58 months ago
I add protein powder to my cereal.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- conley39Lv 78 months ago
None of those. It's just a bowl of cereal.
- Anonymous8 months ago
Don't ask this ever again
- Barkley HoundLv 78 months ago
I would call it cold soup.
- Velvet DarkLv 78 months ago
You must be bored
- JamieLv 78 months ago
Of your choices it would be beverage . In everyday speak it is called cereal with milk so don't look a prick saying you put beverage with your cereal .